Is Clear + Brilliant Right for You?
Anyone can benefit from Clear + Brilliant treatments. However, if you are seeking a dramatic correction, there are alternative options such as Fraxel® or Thermage® that may be a better fit. But if you don’t need much correction, have always taken the basic steps to keep your skin looking its best, and you like the way you look now, Clear + Brilliant can help keep your skin looking its youthful, radiant best.
Indications that Clear + Brilliant may be right for you:
- You already have or plan to begin a skin care regimen to help protect against the natural and environmental effects of aging
- You like the way your skin looks today, and want to keep that fresh, youthful look for years to come
- You have a regular, consistent approach to skincare and are looking to boost your results
- You don’t have the time or desire for more invasive procedures like cosmetic surgery or aggressive resurfacing treatments
Though results may vary, patients frequently report “younger looking skin” and a “radiant glow” after treatment. Clinical studies highlights include:
• Visibly illuminated skin tone
• Renewed, ultra-soft and smoother texture
• Naturally radiant and glowing skin
• Improved tone, texture and radiance
• Reduction in the appearance of pores
Get Treated. Get Rewarded.
Once you try Clear + Brilliant, you’ll want to experience the benefits over and over again. Simply Smart Rewards makes it easy to have routine treatments. Earn points for your Clear + Brilliant treatments, then claim your rewards. It's that smart. Find a participating skin care professional and start earning points for your treatments. It's that simple. Learn More.
1 Solta Medical Clinical Study Report, October 2010. Data on file.